Tuesday, January 21, 2014

5 Products I Can't Live Without

Happy Tuesday! {reality: it's Monday}

This morning while I was getting ready for work, I realized that I depend a whole, whole lot on a few products to make me look semi-presentable to the world. I love these products {deeply} and felt like some of you would like them too. 
Enjoy! 

5 Products I Can't Live Without: 

Number 5: UD Naked 2 palette.

Ohhhh myyyyy word. This little precious thing was in my stocking at Christmas and I must say, Santa knocked it out of the park. Phenomenal. If this was a man, and this man wanted a relationship, I wouldn't oblige. But seriously, I can't express to you how much I ADORE this palatte. 

Number 4: Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls
This is another item that I cannot imagine my life without. If you are blessed with The Mess (of curls, that is) then you NEED this product in your life. It's a blessing. I'm not evening being dramatic. My hair smells phenom, my curls are defined, my hair is SO soft... I'll sing Miss Jessie's praises the rest of my life.
Example: (not a good one, but it'll do)
(It's available at Target but I recommend going through the Miss Jessie's website. It's $12 cheaper than Target.) 

Number 3: Elf Lip Exfoliator
I use this every night. And it tastes like a sugar cookie. I mean, why wouldn't you use this?! During winter my lips get super chapped and ugly. This sweet thing takes care of that for me. And over night! And it's a bargain at $3. Swoon. 

Number 2: Vaseline Hand Lotion 
This stuff if ahhhmazing. During these cold months, my skin is super dry and tight and I have found that this cheap lotion is the perfect formula for me. It absorbs well, has a light, fresh scent, lasts all day, and doesn't feel heavy like many lotions I've tried. Love. Can't say enough good things about it. 

Number 1: L'OrĂ©al Voluminous-curved 
This mascara is fantastic. Not only because it's cheap but because of the pretty little curved brush. Like many of us, I've tried countless mascaras. MAC, Tarte, the list goes on... But this $7 mascara knocked it out of the park. I've used it for years. Don't ever change, V. 

What are your favorites?! 

{gotta go back to work, lunch is O-V} 

Caitlyn 


1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS