Thursday, January 9, 2014

I'm back!

Okay, I'm offically back in the blogging world. And y'all, I am SO excited.

The Caitlyn Chronicles has been a labor of love, to say the least. 
It's about 8 months in the making. 
Whew. I am so glad to have thing this up and going! {finally}

The Caitlyn Chronicles was born out of the idea of wanting to have a place where I can spill out my thoughts, share my insane love of fashion, and do it all on a blog with a glitter border!
{what more could a girl want?}

With all of these life changes that I have been faced with, why not start a new, fresh blog?
One that represents my starting point into adulthood
one that allows me to have an outlet for my craziness, 
and one that will allow me to appreciate how blessed I truly am. 
I'm jazzed about it all. 

So, with all of that being said...
Welcome to my little corner of the world wide web, solely dedicated to fashion and life. 

See you soon!

caitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS